The history of the Waidmannsruh

in Gerlos

1954 Start of construction
1957 The first guests are welcomed from Holland

 

1964 Extension and addition of the Breakfast Room

Managed by:
1957 - 1963 Ferdinand & Anna Hauser
1963 - 2001 Hans & Mathilde Hauser
2001 - 2019 Christine & Karl Mayer
since 2019 Manuel & Ines Mayer

14 August 1978 flooding in Gerlos